Job ID: 392287 Patient Care Technician - 5E W Surgical - FT Night - LaGrange La Grange, Illinois Regular / Night Apply Now
We Are Hiring
Patient Care Technician, Patient Care-Cert - 5E W SURGICAL - Full-Time,Night - ALMH - La Grange,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Perform basic clinical and non-clinical patient care activities under supervision in assigned area.
- Aid with entry and exit of patients.
- Assist patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living.
- Report findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff. Document necessary records.
- Responsible for keeping patient rooms clean and orderly as well as maintaining medical equipment.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Emergency Medical Tech credentialed from the Illinois Board Of Division of Emergency Medical Services and Highway Safety obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Intermediate or Advanced also acceptable.
- Practical/Vocational Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Nurse Aide credentialed from the Illinois Department of Public Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Nursing student who has completed on semester of medical surgical nursing is also acceptable.
High school diploma or GED required.
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share: Apply Now
Apply on company website