Job ID: 360210 PCT - Patient Care Technician - Full Time Days - Emergency Department Chicago, Illinois Regular / Day Apply Now
We Are Hiring
AMITA Health Presence St Mary Chicago - Chicago,IL
3-12 hour shifts
**This role is eligible for a $1,500 sign-on bonus, provided you successfully complete all pre-employment requirements and subject to the term. Current and former associates of six months or less are not eligible.**
EMT-B Strongly encouraged to apply
Why Join AMITA?
We are looking for a candidate who is used to working in a fast paced environment, who wants to be a part of the team and who is outgoing and focused on patient care.
We are located at 2233 W Division St in Chicago Illinois and we offer onsite parking.
Please apply today to join our entergetic team!
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to perform basic clinical and non-clinical patient care activities under supervision in assigned area.
- Aids with entry and exit of patients.
- Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff. Documents necessary records.
- Responsible for keeping patient rooms clean and orderly as well as maintaining medical equipment.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Emergency Medical Tech credentialed from the Illinois Board Of Division of Emergency Medical Services and Highway Safety obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Intermediate or Advanced also acceptable.
- Practical/Vocational Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Nurse Aide credentialed from the Illinois Department of Public Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Nursing student who has completed on semester of medical surgical nursing is also acceptable.
- High school diploma or GED required
- EMT-B highly encouraged to apply
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share: Apply Now
Apply on company website