Job ID: 348970 Rehab Services Technician | Full-Time | Inpatient Rehab | Alexian Brothers Rehabilitation Hospital Elk Grove Village, Illinois Regular / Day Apply Now
We Are Hiring
Rehab Services Technician
AMITA Health: Alexian Brothers Rehabilitation Hospital (Elk Grove Village, IL)
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toAssists in the provision of rehabilitative services.
- Assists with patient treatments as directed.
- Prepares treatment areas for therapy and maintains in safe and sanitary condition. Maintains equipment used in therapy interventions.
- Maintains adequate inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Completes non-clinical and clerical tasks as assigned.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- Experience working in rehab acute care setting strong preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share: Apply Now
Apply on company website