Job ID: 412728 Supervisor, Clinical Program - School Liaison/Education - Full-Time, Days Hoffman Estates, Illinois Regular / Day Apply Now
We Are Hiring
Spv-Clinical Program - Patient Education 001 - Full-Time,Day - AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital - Hoffman Estates,IL
Primarily remote position. Will need to travel to schools and hospital for staffings and meeting with patients. Hours are Monday-Friday
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to supervise clinical activities and resources within clinical specialty or department.
- Coordinates staff scheduling and training activities.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of patient care. Performs quality assurance studies and assists with implementation of quality assurance and/or improvement initiatives.
- Serves as resource to staff and external contacts on issues related to patient care, patient flow and clinical standards, policies and procedures.
- Monitors departmental compliance with regulatory and compliance requirements.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- License Required, LPC/LSW - LCPC/LCSW
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling or related field Required
- 1 year of experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share: Apply Now
Apply on company website