HEADLINE: Brooklyn, New York (20 minutes to Manhattan): 100% Outpatient. Monday to Friday only. No call. No weekends. A Board Certified Oncology Nurse Practitioner with at least two years of Oncology Nurse Practitioner experience is needed to join a single-specialty group. This practice consists of four Hematologists/Oncologists and two Oncology Nurse Practitioners. $ Offering a very competitive salary and a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
LOCATION: Manhattan, New York City:
- This practice has one office, which is situated about twenty minutes to Manhattan.
- Please scroll down below for additional information about New York City.
- A Board Certified Oncology Nurse Practitioner is needed to join a single-specialty group practice.
- They currently have four Hematologists/Oncologists and two Nurse Practitioners with Oncology experience.
- Requirements: The new Oncology Nurse Practitioner will be required to have at least two years of Oncology work experience.
- This is a 100% Outpatient opportunity.
- There is no call!
- Duties/Responsibilities for the new Oncology Nurse Practitioner:
- Working in close collaboration with other healthcare team members, theOncology Nurse Practitioner:
- Conducts thorough physical assessments
- Writes prescriptions for medications
- Administers therapeutic measures
- Evaluates the care that is provided.
- The practice has one office.
- Their hematologists/Oncologists admit to two local hospitals.
- Established twenty years ago, this excellent Oncology Nurse Practitioner opportunity is due to increased patient growth.
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, from8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. They do not have weekend office hours.
- The group is very well managed.
- This practice has an excellent reputation.
- This private group practice is financially stable.
- They are offering a very competitive salary and a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.6 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the Capital of the World, New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
HEADLINE: Brooklyn, New York (20 minutes to...
Apply on company website