Job Title: Access Control Technician
Location: Tulsa, OK
Company Summary: Our client is a proven leader in the Low Voltage industry, offering a professional level of access control expertise to their partners. Having been around for over 10 years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Position Summary: Anistar is seeking experienced Access Control Technician Coordinator for a long term opportunity, with possibility of permanent placement, working in a large scale, fast paced commercial construction environment. Potential candidates MUST have proven access control experience and must have proven lead experience. We are looking for individuals who will pay attention to detail and work efficiently under minimal supervision.
Scope of Work:
- Must be open to travel 75% of the time. Overnight travel 50% – 75% of the time throughout the state
- Looking for Senior Access Control / CCTV technician (4+ years of experience) who has experience programming and installing major brand access control or CCTV systems and IP camera systems (Lenel, Software House, S2)
- Experience with (AMAG, GE Security, Casi, Honeywell and IDenticard) is a plus.
- Experience with cable routing, Strikes, Card Readers, Mag Locks, DPS etc
- Able to lead and direct a helper technician
- Fire stop various types of cable and security penetrations
- Possess working knowledge of ANSI/TIA/EIA cabling standards and National Electric Code
- Low-voltage security
- CCTV Systems
- Familiarity IP Cameras
Tools / PPE:
Basic cable technician hand tools. Need full PPE some job sites will be new construction other will be existing.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Apply on company website