Job Title: Cable Installer
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Our client is a proven leader in the communications industry, offering a professional level of cabling expertise to their partners. Having been around for over twenty years, our client provides the resources necessary for their team members to excel and reach their career goals in the communications industry.
Anistar is seeking experienced Structured Cable Installers for a full time prosition to provide assistance with the installation, termination, and testing of various types of voice and data cables.
Essential job duties include:
- Perform new connects, reconnects, upgrades and disconnects for residential broadband and television services.
- Troubleshoot service up to the house standards and specifications.
- Installations could include relocating cable outlets, adding routers and set tip boxes and interior and exterior wiring paths.
- Provide first-class customer service including detailed customer education about product.
- Supports, complies with, and participates in the safety program.
- Safely navigate in sometimes tight spaces.
- Ability to lift ladders.
- Performs other duties as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- One year cable experience required.
- Prior customer service preferred.
- Familiarity with Apple products desired.
- Must be able to pass a background and motor vehicle check and drug screen.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 80 lbs. on a consistent basis.
- Cable, satellite, fiber or Cat5 and Cat6 experience required.
- Must have valid driver's license and good driving record.
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Apply on company website