Job Title: Electronics Technician
Location: Huntsville, AL
The Engineer/Electronics Technician (Cable, Harness, Electro-Mech Assembler) will apply their technical knowledge in performing such tasks as building cables and wiring harnesses and taking test readings using common equipment such as digital multi-meters. The incumbent will work under supervision and receive technical guidance from their supervisor or higher-level technician.
- Build/Assemble various types of cables, wiring harness assemblies, and electro-mechanical assemblies per engineering drawings.
- Perform quality and functionality tests of cables, electro-mechanical assemblies. Tests to be performed, will be primarily using a digital multi-meter to ensure continuity.
- Troubleshoot and repair/rework of nonconforming parts.
- Work closely with technical and engineering personnel to assist in resolving issues.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of IPC standards and ability to pass an IPC-J-STD Class II solder test. Experience in IPC-A-610 Class II preferred.
- Must be able to read and comprehend complex assembly drawings, electronic drawings, and wiring diagrams.
- Minimum of a high school diploma and 3 years related experience in the electronics field.
- Quality orientated with high attention to detail.
- US Citizen Required
- Works well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Performs common sense problem analysis and resolution.
- Takes ownership for assigned tasks and is able to multi-task priorities.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and perform as a strong team player. Not afraid to ask for and/or offer help.
- Communicates directly and honestly.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver's license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Apply on company website