Job Title: OSP Project Manager
Location: Springfield, MO (75% Travel)
Anistar Technologies is looking for an experienced OSP Project Manager that has managed all aspects of construction – aerial, underground, drops, splicing and documentation.
- Manager all aspects of construction: aerial, underground drops, splicing, and documentation
- Managing multi million dollar projects
- Communicating with clients, contractors, and subcontractors
- Direct manager of Field Supervisors, Trans-Tel construction crews, and subcontractor including, but not limited to, onboarding, training, discipline actions, terminations, payroll, performance management, etc.
- Has full understanding of underground construction operations including; equipment used, labor skills, safe digging operations, OSHA requirements, etc.
- Communicates regularly with major telecommunications and utility customers; has presentation and problem solving skills to be customer centric at all times
- Manages the ordering of supplies, equipment and materials for projects
- Creates and manages the project plans, schedules, objectives, procedures and performance standards within the boundaries of the companies mission, values and policies
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- College Degree in Construction Management
- 10 years of experience in Project Management
- Strong knowledge of Telecom construction and engineering, project budget creation and management, project scheduling and tracking, project finance, cost reporting, and field office operations
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Apply on company website