Title: Program Manager
Location: Bristol, CT
Long term contract opportunity
- Must be available to be on-site for up 80% of the time. This requirement may change as the needs of the business evolve.
- Establish a baseline of core personnel to manage workload,
- Manage resource load plan as needed to schedule appropriate resource load and assign personnel,
- On and off-board personnel according to anticipated volume, including obtaining access to Sanofi systems.
- Ensure back up support during periods of absence (vacations, short-term leave etc.),
- Coordinate training of personnel on Sanofi standards and practices,
- Direct daily work. Provide direct day-to-day management of assigned personnel per scheduled volume. Revise/adjust accordingly based on volume,
- Periodically meet with project teams and ensure that all service, support, change management and project management services meet the project timelines,
- Ensure quality systems are enforced for all cGMP and non-cGMP activities in accordance with Sanofi practices,
- Review and summarize weekly timesheets for review and approval by ITS,
- Assist in the design, development, update and approval of user and technical documentation,
- Coordinate solutions and specific deliverables with ITS business partners, business stakeholders and quality organizations,
- Manage and report weekly update status and escalation actions as needed.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Apply on company website