Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Plano, TX
The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for driving customer satisfaction and continual improvement by assuring that customer requirements are reflected in our processes and controlled throughout the entire product life cycle.
- A BA/BS is required in addition to at least eight (8+) years of experience as a Quality Assurance Manager in a manufacturing setting
- A Certified Aerospace Auditor certification is preferred
- Qualified candidates must be a ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/OE, Certified Quality Auditor or a Certified Quality Inspector
- Experience with AS9100, ISO9001, PPAP AS9102F, ASME Y14.5 is required
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
Essential functions will include:
- Identifying key and non-key customer requirements including Key Characteristics
- Preparing contract summaries of customer requirements for assigned programs
- Developing Quality Program Plans to manage customer requirements throughout the program life cycle which will include the design/development, software, integration, process, and production
- Developing variation management plans (SPC)
- Coaching program team members on Quality Management System requirements
- Will conduct process Validation and process Monitoring
- Initiating and participating in continual improvement activities
- Generating quality performance metrics
- Supporting customer audits and source inspection
- Adhering to internal ethics/procedures and external regulations and laws
- Other related duties as assigned
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver's license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Apply on company website