Job Title: Site Manager: Underground
Location: Norman, OK (100% Travel)
The Site Manager role will be responsible for leading crews, planning, coordinating and executing outside plant projects. The ideal candidate should have relevant experience to the role that highlights their capability to manage construction projects.
- Hold daily crew & safety meeting onsite and provide required documentation daily, or as often as required, to Safety Manager.
- Responsible to directly manage one project (or more than one project in special situations as required) subject to the size, scope or work, subject matter expertise, and specialization(s) required.
- Required to work daily and collaboratively with Site Supervisor (s), crew(s), subcontractor(s), Project Manager, assigned Operations Director (if any) and other leadership to execute projects on time, under budget, in compliance, and achieve customer excellence.
- Responsible to attend Project Status Huddle on their project(s) as required.
- Responsible for providing and presenting Weekly Status Report for Weekly Site Meeting.
- Responsible to attend as required, weekly IPT meetings or equivalent that occur with customer(s).
- Responsible to provide accurate Daily Work Reports (DWRs) to Project Manager in order to keep tracker updated daily.
- Required to perform physical work as a crew member on projects, as needed and when required, to execute projects on time, under budget, in compliance, and achieve customer excellence.
- Work as needed with the Project Manager to manage and lead the construction of the project.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in construction a preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years in the telecommunications industry with outside plant, fiber optics, and project management experience.
- Familiar with all facets of OSP management construction and delivery.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with underground and aerial utility construction processes, boring, trenching, placing conduit, pulling cable, asphalt patching, pole attachments, permitting, etc.
- Experience with all aspects of coaxial cable and fiber optic cable plant construction including building, splicing, basic design, theory and operation.
- CDL Class A license with tanker endorsement
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives.
To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
Apply on company website