Job Title: System Administrator I
Location: Aurora, CO
Clearance: Active TS/SCI w CI Poly
Certification: Security +
- The selected individual will be responsible for service desk and end user support tasks across several different projects. This position requires skills and experience in Windows system administration, user account maintenance, and IT system security standards.
- Candidate must possess ability to troubleshoot problems, automate tasks to ensure repeatability, create and follow documentation, plan effectively to complete tasks, and communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- The role will support full life cycle administration of Windows desktop and Cisco VOIP phone assets, troubleshooting end user problems, and fulfilling end user IT service requests. The selected candidate will maintain smooth operation of end user computer systems, including coordination with infrastructure and network system administrators, with a focus on user-facing activities.
- In addition to the above, the individual selected for this position will support campus personnel moves and expansion projects that affect the closed area IT infrastructure.
- Duties will primarily be performed at the listed location, but responsibilities will span the nationwide environment and will require remote support and system administration.
- Security + certificate required for the position (If candidate does not have the certification, it must be obtained within 6 months after start date)
- Must be a US citizen with a current TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Direct experience with Windows 10 support and Microsoft office products
- Basic access layer switch networking, patch panel, patching
- Outstanding customer service, communication, and documentation skills. Must be team oriented with willingness to assist with all tasking
- Ability to effectively interact with external personnel on technical matters requiring coordination between organizations and vendors.
- Must be willing and able to provide occasional after-hours and on-call support outside of normal business hours and to perform occasional overtime work
- Must be able to travel occasionally (nominally less than 5% of work schedule)
Years of experience 4-8
Anistar PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement program!
At Anistar Technologies, we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the Anistar staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.anistar.com.
Anistar Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. Anistar utilizes E-Verify. We offer variable hour employment on contract and contract-to-hire opportunities, as well as permanent placement. MUST have valid driver's license, reliable transportation,
Interested Candidates, click “Apply”, or contact the Anistar office at the number listed below.
Apply on company website