We are Hiring
We are looking for a plant maintenance mechanic to repair and maintain equipment by performing the following duties. Additional duties may be added as needed. No specific licenses or certificates required for this job function.
- Has in-depth knowledge of tools and maintenance principles.
- Conducts basic cleaning, inspection, lubricating, and adjustments of facility and equipment.
- Follows specified recording and reporting procedures.
- Conducts PM's, JHA's and DEI's
- Ability to understand electrical and hydraulic line charts.
- Ability to design, cut, weld, and fabricate within industry accepted standards.
- Understanding the function and maintenance requirements of the processing facility equipment.
- Understanding of hydraulic systems incorporating theory, functions, maintenance, and repair.
- Understanding of electrical systems incorporating low voltage AC/DC. primary voltage AC/DC, motor control function, and PLC's.
- Understanding of rolling stock function and maintenance requirements.
- Ability to perform second level repairs on rolling stock.
- Ability to work various hours and flexible shifts when needed.
- Helps with inventory control of facility, equipment, shop parts and supplies.
- Follows all safety procedures as set by Entsorga WV and OSHA.
- Helps maintain cleanliness of facility and maintenance areas.
- Ability to follow instructions and work with limited supervision.
- Five to Eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- TIG & MIG welding experience.
- Steel fabrication abilities and knowledge of power tools and usage.
- Trouble Shooting experience with MCC Panels, contractors, relays, emergency stops etc.
- Basic knowledge on usage of loaders, scissor lift, articulated man-lift.
- Industrial conveyor repair and replacement service.
- Regular attendance in conformance with Company standards is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Compliance with rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of the company's facilities.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Organizational skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Competitive Salary - Negotiable based on experience.
- Paid Time Off/Paid Holidays.
- Individual and Family Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options.
- 401K Retirement Planning Options.
- Life Insurance Options.
- Great Management Team.
- Room for growth within the Organization
Job Type: Full-time
Apply to this job