At Applied Industrial Technologies, the Product Manager role has an immediate impact on both our customers and on our Service Center performance. You will join a team committed to your success that will ensure you receive ongoing training and provide you with solid feedback and support to help you reach your goals.
Reporting directly to the Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for researching and analyzing our lubricant, chemical, and janitorial product offering, assisting in the development and implementation of strategies to optimize profit and meet corporate growth objectives and supporting field personnel.
- Participate in overall product strategy, research and development requirements
- Drive the planning, negotiation and evaluation of new products, vendor agreements/programs and services
- Oversee relationship between supplier and sales team including supporting inventory needs, expediting product and problem solving
- Manage profitability and performance of existing products and services
- Develop and implement marketing and sales programs with key suppliers to grow sales
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, sales, or marketing related fields
- 5 to 10 years of product and industry-related work experience or equivalent
- Master's Degree in business, engineering, sales or marketing related fields
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Relationship-building skills at all levels with internal and external customers and vendors.
Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Apply on company website