Location: Boston, MA
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Business Services, Consulting
- Responsible for managing a significant portion of a unit operation
- Assisting the Food Service Director in establishing and maintaining systems and procedures for the ordering, receiving, storing, preparing and serving of food and related products
- Menu planning and development
- Assist with unit forecast and unit accounting
- Ensures that requirements for appropriate sanitation and safety levels in respective areas are met
- Coordinates and supervises unit personnel regarding production, merchandising, quality and cost control as well as labor scheduling, staffing and employee training
- Conducts period inventory; performs other functions such as maintaining records to comply with Aramark, government and accrediting agency standards
- Bachelor's Degree required. (Must graduate between December 2019 – August 2020 to be eligible for the FY20 A2L Program)
There are two start dates for the 2020 Program: February 19, 2020 and July 16, 2020. All degree requirements must be completed prior to the start date of the program (including any final internship requirements).
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Leadership skills, inclusive of supervisory responsibilities, team lead in a club/organization, and/or project management.
- The ability to communicate in an appropriate, clear, and concise manner with customers, clients, employees and leadership.
- The ability to manage through change and ambiguity in a fast pace environment.
- Cost control, budget responsibilities or inventory management experience desired.
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include nights, weekends or holidays according to business need.
- Ability / openness to relocation according to program / business need
- Valid driver's license preferred
- Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by Aramark for this position now or in the future
Apply on company website