We Dream. We Do. We're actively looking for new dreamers and doers to join our Accelerate to Leadership (A2L) Program. Our A2L program is an early career leadership development program that targets recent college graduates, offering career tracks that provide accelerated development, training, and on-the-job learning nationally across our 10 lines of business. Selected candidates will be placed into real leadership roles with Aramark while receiving structured program activities and developmental experiences tailored to their career track, such as financial ownership and people management.
For the thousands of students and recent grads that call Aramark home, we provide a place to grow, advance and touch lives across a variety of exciting industries and locations. Imagine your impact.
Integrated Facilities Management Career Track:As an A2L participant within this career track, you will be part of a management team responsible for the day-to-day facilities, custodial, or housekeeping operations within a specific Aramark account. You will be responsible for organizing, directing, supervising and coordinating preventive maintenance and custodial/housekeeping activities for the assigned infrastructure, grounds, hospital, school or stadium in a safe and timely manner. You will also perform other functions as required.
- Delivers strong operational performance by executing against ARAMARK Healthcare and regulatory agency standards and programs, continually monitoring operations and completing assessments and necessary action plans to provide an optimal, proactive, safely operating facility maintenance program, which drives patient satisfaction.
- Ensures compliance with appropriate safety, OSHA, Joint Commission and regulatory standards.
- Interacts with Client Management and maintains effective client and customer relations at all levels of client organization, including conducting rounding. Identifies ARAMARK service expansion opportunities.
- Provides overall direction and manages performance for all Facility and Maintenance Managers, Supervisors and front line employees, ensuring employee development, engagement and compliance with human resource related policies and standards, including conducting applicable rounding.
- Develops operational component forecasts and is able to explain variances. Responsible for component's accounting functions.
- Ensures consistent application and regular use of all ISIS Pro modules to properly manage the operation.
- Ensures compliance with all contract obligations.
- Bachelor's Degree required. (Must graduate between December 2019 – August 2020 to be eligible for the FY20 A2L Program)
There are two start dates for the 2020 Program: February 19, 2020 and July 16, 2020. All degree requirements must be completed prior to the start date of the program (including any final internship requirements).
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Leadership skills, inclusive of supervisory responsibilities, team lead in a club/organization, and/or project management.
- The ability to communicate in an appropriate, clear, and concise manner with customers, clients, employees and leadership.
- The ability to manage through change and ambiguity in a fast pace environment.
- Cost control, budget responsibilities or inventory management experience desired.
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include nights, weekends or holidays according to business need.
- Ability / openness to relocation according to program / business need
- Valid driver's license preferred
- Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by Aramark for this position now or in the future
Apply on company website