Major Job Functions
Field / Client Services Leadership
- Leads the team responsible for the configuration, coordination and deployment of all required infrastructure and systems into all client locations across all Lines of Business (LOB)
- Accountable for all of end-to-end services and management for field and client locations. Ensuring defined process is adhered to and executing on.
- Collaborates with Infrastructure and Application Services ensuring monitoring of systems, incident resolution, metrics, and reporting is in place and managed.
- Single point of contact for all field and client location issues.
- Leads all on-site field support operations.
- Leads with a continuous improvement mindset and manages team that scans organization operations to identifies areas for process improvement, automation, and reporting, ensuring appropriate prioritization of team initiatives based on business impact.
- Creates a culture of quality, delivering the best client experience possible.
- Partners with business unit stakeholders and IT leaders to identify areas of high performance and opportunities for service improvement. Utilizes strong relationship-building and cross-functional collaboration skills to efficiently identify concerns, engage appropriate teams or engineers, solve for issues and communicate with business.
- Helps develop enterprise standards and the IT operations governance process.
- Maintains deep knowledge of ITSM/ITIL practices and identifies opportunities to leverage and implement ITSM/ITIL to deliver process enhancements and improvements.
- Ensures effective ongoing reporting on SLA/SLO/KPI metrics, and identifies needs for improving, adjusting, and implementing reporting to implement or improve visibility for processes and internal customers as appropriate.
- Ultimate escalation for service and process issue resolution, highly responsive and monitors relationships with key stakeholders.
- Lead the definition and adoption of appropriate ITIL process in adoption of service excellence.
- Innovation and Business Process Improvement
- Change agent committed to continuous process improvement, productivity, automation and quality mindset across team.
- Recognizes potential strategic application of evolving technologies and initiates and manages investigation and development of innovative methods, practices and technology, to benefit Aramark.
- Plays an active and dynamic role in improving the interface between all interested parties, facilitating knowledge flow to enable sharing and development of creative ideas.
- Brings about significant improvements and measurable business benefits by identifying, proposing, initiating and leading enhancements to existing approaches or significant programs of improvement.
- Maintains deep knowledge of the Aramark and LOB value proposition, client commercial structure and relationship, value that ITS and technology bring to Aramark and LOB's external clients and drives this understanding within team.
- Drives intimacy with the LOB by maintaining knowledge of future needs and priorities of internal clients and their external clients, engaging in strategic conversations, working in partnership across the matrix to deliver the end-result, and creating positive customer and client experiences; exceeding expectations.
- Build trusted and authentic relationships – strong listener, highly visible leader that works upstream, downstream and across functional towers to establish effective relationships between stakeholders, including responsibility for the relationship between technology functions and end users, and to establish vision for how stakeholder objectives are met.
- Communicate team vision by using models and including multiple viewpoints for different stakeholders.
- Ultimate escalation point for issue resolution, acts with integrity and a sense of urgency. Makes decisions in context, seeing implications for the bigger picture.
Organization and Team Performance Management
- Takes accountability, Drives transparency with the business.
- Plans, staffs, reviews and organizes subordinate supervisor or staff assignments for a department or major group within a department; allocates management and supervisory responsibilities.
- Forward-thinking and goal oriented. Establishes and maintains a strong focus on objective setting, accountability, and outcomes over tasks; maintains high standards for excellence and challenges team to deliver at that level leading with passion and vision.
- Provides ongoing leadership, coaching, mentoring, training, professional development and support to achieve organization objectives. Responsible for formal processes including organization design, staff salary planning, personnel actions, and performance management process.
- Anticipates major changes affecting the organization, and mobilizes resources to implement changes, a positive change agent.
- Manages departmental financial, risk management and operational goals in a highly effective way as well as providers and suppliers through subordinate supervisors and staff. May participate with senior management in the development of department budget as well as operational goals and objectives.
Core Job Duties/Responsibilities
Leadership –Responsible for client and business satisfaction in deployment of infrastructure services all clients. Collaborate with executive leadership as needed to communicate alignment to overall technology strategy and escalation of issues.
Financial Performance – Provide transparency across the business as it pertains to investments. Measure key performance indicators to ensure scheduled deployment initiatives are on track and on budget, and provide ROI analysis to steering committee to ensure defensible investments are being made within the program.
Compliance – Work with various departments, i.e. Security, Audit etc,. to ensure compliance of deployed systems and processes.
Productivity – Drive productivity through leadership and proactive management. Assist with developing strategy for continuous improvement and integration of new technologies with Technology Leadership and other IT executives.
Core Job Qualifications
Experience – 7+ years of experience in IT Service Management. ITIL/ITSM and/or 6 sigma methodology is preferred.
Education – Bachelor's degree required; technical focus preferred, MBA or relevant advanced degree preferred
Minimum Core Job Requirements
Impact – 5+ years of success building and running service teams, including effectively partnering with Engineering, Design, and other corporate functions
Infrastructure Experience – 5+ years working within IT Infrastructure Services at enterprise system level. Core understanding of how ITSM/ITIL management fits within the Aramark experience product portfolio
Communication – Ability to present and interface with both business and technical functions within a large complex organization. Success influencing across a large, complex, highly matrixed product organization.
Knowledge – Understand IT Service Management as it relates to process improvements, reporting, compliance, product management, and development methodologies.
Leadership – Ability to lead a team of IT leaders aligning business goals with the overall Aramark IT vision. Ability to collaborate and manage communication across all of IT
Apply on company website