The Catering Sales Manager is a key sales position, responsible for maintaining existing catering accounts as well as actively soliciting new business.
In this role you will foster relationships in order to meet or exceed revenue goals. In addition you will provide leadership to the Catering team and professionally represent the company at all industry/community functions and act as a team player with all departments.
- Qualifies sales opportunities through inquiries and prospecting to maximize revenue potential
- Inputs data to generate proposals, contracts, BEO's, update client files, and enter information into the catering software used on site
- Follows up with all clients through phone calls, letters, and site tours in order to secure contracts and ensure customer satisfaction
- Greets and services all clients/groups to ensure satisfaction
- Must be able to successfully manage and execute events in a fast-paced environment
- Verifies, from the booking report, that all files are made and that all bookings are turned definite in a timely manner
- Phone support, creating correspondence, and provide back-up support for the managers as well as administrative staff
- Weekends and evenings will be required based on the bookings
- Creates and maintains reports as needed to assist with the sales effort
- High school or equivalent education required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Previous catering sales experience within a hotel, country club or event center preferred
- Ability to meet sales goals consistently
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
Apply on company website