About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description
The Chef is responsible for developing and executing culinary solutions to meet customer needs and tastes. Offers a wide variety of culinary solutions to meet customer and client needs and tastes. Oversees and manages culinary operations to meet production, presentation, and service standards. Applies culinary techniques to food preparation and manages the final presentation and service of food.
- Leadership - Ensure food offerings connect to the Executional Framework. Ensure consistent standards and techniques are applied to the preparation and presentation of food items. Manages and trains kitchen employees. Coach employees by creating shared understanding about what to be achieve and how it is to be achieved. Reward and recognize employees. Plan and execute daily huddles. Complete and maintain all staff records including training records, shift opening/closing checklists and performance data.
- Client Relationship - Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship. Communicate on-site consumer and local competitor insights.
- Financial Performance - Responsible for delivering food and labor targets.
- Productivity - Full compliance with Operational Excellence fundamentals: managing waste, standard menus, recipes and ingredients through managing customer driven menus and labor standards. Understand end to end supply chain and procurement process and systems, ensure only authorized suppliers are used. Full knowledge and implementation of the Food Framework. Estimate accurate food consumption for appropriate requisitions and/or food purchase. Ensure proper equipment operation and maintenance.
- Compliance - Ensure compliance with Aramark SAFE food, occupational and environmental safety polices in all culinary and kitchen operations. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, wage and hour.
- Requires at least 2 years experience and 0-2 years in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Apply on company website