Position Summary: The Custodial Services Lead Worker cleans and maintains assigned area(s) to meet customer and client satisfaction and may be responsible for oversight or delegation of responsibilities within the custodial services operation. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Schedules and assigns daily work assignments to a custodial team and oversees the completion of tasks
- Adheres to established procedures to provide a safe working environment including complying with OSHA, state/local, federal, and Aramark regulations
- Maintains a clean and orderly environment to project the safety and health of others
- Properly cleans and maintains housekeeping equipment
- Cleans assigned areas to Aramark and client standards and requirements
- Follows procedures for storage and disposal of trash and transports it to designated areas
- Reports maintenance concerns via work order requests to appropriate personnel
- Secures the facility, ensuring building is locked/unlocked as required
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous custodial experience required
- Previous experience in a supervisory or related role preferred must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks and exposure to hazardous chemicals
Apply on company website