Position Summary: The Dietary Worker provides patient customer service via phone and software systems and serves as a liaison to other departments regarding patient meal services. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Provides patient customer service by takings phone calls and entering patient meal orders
- Directs patient inquiries regarding meal and nutritional needs to appropriate parties
- Utilizes software to record patient orders
- Maintains general knowledge of therapeutic diets to ensure meal orders are process accurately
- Works closely with doctors, nurses, and the room service team to ensure accurate patient nutrition
- Maintains the privacy, safety, and dignity of each customer by observing client confidentiality and by strictly adhering to safety and sanitation standards
- Provides excellent customer service and maintains a positive attitude towards clients, customers, co-workers, hospital staff, etc.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous customer service and/or call center experience preferred
- Experience in food service, as a dietary clerk, or in a related field preferred
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of web based software; ability to adapt to changes in software programs
Apply on company website