About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description
TheExecutive Assistant performs a wide variety of comprehensive administrative duties. This position requires someone who is able to work independently, is a self-starter, able to respond in a matrixed, fast paced environment. The ideal individual must have the ability to multi-task while maintaining full attention to detail and priorities.
This position requires the ability to resolve complex and confidential administrative issues in addition to completing routine administrative functions effectively and timely. Excellent time management skills together with advanced Microsoft Office skills to include creation of Power Point decks, planning and scheduling team meetings and events are required. Superior customer service experience is needed to manage client requests and issues as you assist leadership in maintaining a positive image to all Aramark stakeholders at all time.
- Proactively manage the calendar to accommodate shifting priorities and independently schedule appointments including conference calls and video conferences.
- Compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
- Creates intricate presentations and schedules using PowerPoint and Excel.
- Arrange travel plans, to include international travel, and compile itineraries and documents for travel-related meetings.
- Maintain budget, payroll, expense records, financial records and confidential files.
- Ability to be resilient, composed, and positive in the face of pressure and conflict.
- Must have superior communication and organizational skills, able to work independently yet as part of a team with the finance organization and with the other Executive Assistants.
- Exercise extreme judgment when handling confidential matters.
- Professional in all dealings with customers, vendors, and Aramark employees.
- Strong organizational skills and possess the ability to prioritize workload and work under minimal supervision, perform multiple tasks simultaneously and communicate with all levels of management.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities enumerated above.
- Manage and help execute team meetings such as monthly, quarterly, yearly and other important events for the department.
- Engage in and support the Employee Engagement Committee @2400, a committee that promotes an inclusive workplace by engaging and developing positive, innovative, and collaborative opportunities. Role includes functions such as: create, manage and execute team meetings, create calendar of events, communications, dashboard, yammer and flickr updates.
- Work on editions of Delivering Experiences, a newsletter created to help drive employee productivity and engagement, showing how employee contributions continue to drive business forward.
- Welcome, recognize and announce new hires via email as well as a Get to Know page via constant contact. Announce promotions and mayor company anniversaries via our EEC Yammer portal.
- Process payroll for 9 profit centers (120 employees). Occasionally process payroll during the holidays for IPS profit center (18 employees)
- Manage, correct and approve time off request and timecards for GSC&P employees
- Understanding of Service Management tools via aramark.net for Kronos work request, New hire equipment and accessories, Skype orders, etc.
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and manage one's own time appropriately given changing priorities
- Demonstrate the ability to act in a professional yet warm manner and maintain competency in a fast paced, demanding work environment
- Must have initiative and decision making skills with the ability to make judgment calls to determine the correct action or approach in non-routine assignments and projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; highly refined ability to use discretion with regard to confidential information
- Advanced level skills in PowerPoint and all other aspects of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- High School Diploma (required), Bachelor's Degree a plus
- Minimum of 8 years administrative experience, with 4+ plus years supporting an executive level leader.
- Experience with booking global travel
- Ability to remain positive and engaged when faced with complex situations and work environment.
Ability to be creative and motivated by engaging in work activities outside your job description in order to enhance the role and enhance your skill sets
Ability to stay focused and attentive to departmental needs and or lack of.
Apply on company website