About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description
Position Summary: The Fitness Attendant is responsible for providing general customer service to fitness center guests, cleaning and maintaining equipment, and ensuring guests are adhering to safety protocol. The Fitness Attendant may also assist guests with workouts or proper use of fitness equipment. Essential functions and responsibilites of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirments and business needs.
- Greets and provides customer service to fitness center guests
- Performs administrative duties including answer phones, scheduling appointments, record maintenance, etc
- Ensures the fitness equipment is in proper working order by cleaning and maintaining equipment; reports maintenance needs to management
- Ensures guests are adhering to fitness center safety policies and procedures
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience in the fitness industry or related role preferred
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- CPR/First Aid certification preferred
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 50 lbs
Apply on company website