The Key Account Executive will be responsible for achieving a quarterly and annual sales quota in an assigned geographic area for the Refreshment Services division of Aramark. The Refreshment Services division of Aramark delivers to their clients the highest quality office coffee, vending, micro market, snacks and water filtration programs, products and services in the marketplace.
- Hit/exceed quarterly and annual sales quota
- Prospect for new Key Account opportunities and manage them through the “sales funnel” from initial contact to proposal to close.
- Work collaboratively with local, regional and national Refreshment Services team members to share information and propose appropriate customer solutions.
- Lead the internal process for proposal and solution approval (i.e. pricing, services, and contracts) utilizing field and corporate resources as needed.
- Develop and lead strategy process with regard to: account sales strategy, and territory development strategy.
- Utilize local/regional resources and other Aramark lines of business partners to penetrate target markets, develop market leadership by identifying prospect needs, and work with appropriate resources to develop solutions for those needs.
- Assist in developing prospect-specific solutions and suggest techniques to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales process.
- Provide appropriate market and competitive information for corporate analysis.
- 5+ years of outside, quota bearing B2B sales experience
- Successful and verifiable track record of direct selling experience with middle-market/large accounts (financial, insurance, legal, high-tech, etc.) and experience with longer sales cycles is a must.
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree preferred.
- Excellent computer, verbal, and written communication skills are required. Proficiency in Windows Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Must have professional presentation skills
Apply on company website