Aramark Refreshment Services is North America's #1 refreshment services provider. Every day we provide workplace refreshments to more than 100,000 locations throughout North America, offering clients a single source for office coffee service, water filtration, brand-name snacks, beverages and break-room essentials. Through our industry leading program, The Complete Break Time Experience Aramark offers a holistic approach to providing outstanding client services. Aramark Refreshment Services is part of the Business & Industry Group's portfolio of services we offer to Fortune 500 companies and other large and small employers, and is one of the fastest growing and dynamic business units within this group.
Position Summary: Our Maintenance Workers are responsible for the repair and installation of coffee equipment including Keurig, Flavia, Cafection, Bunn, Newco, Curtis, & Waterlogic water machines.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled service activities including emergency service calls, preventative maintenance, surveys and installations.
- Maintain spare part levels and reorders within replenishment guidelines
- Filter changes
- Documentation including verification of the closing calls, invoice completion, and any required customer documentation
- Partner with Service Manager to determine equipment needs based on sales and planning
- Must follow all company safety mandates and policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently and manage time appropriately to meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Previous mechanical & plumbing experience is preferred
- Previous experience servicing coffee equipment preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs
Apply on company website