About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description
Position Description: The Marketing Manager will support Harvest Table. As a Marketing Manager working with the Higher Education Marketing team, you will partner in the development, implementation and evaluation of marketing programs and strategies aligned specifically with Harvest Table's culinary and guest service vision. Supporting business strategies and projects including but not limited to branding, sales growth, market penetration, customer retention, quality, image, improved profit margins and improved market share. You will be responsible for supporting operations managers.
Scope of Role:The Marketing Manager provides ongoing development, maintenance and implementation of internal and external reaching client communications and marketing initiatives within units aligned with Harvest Table's core values and initiatives.
Key Attributes and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Marketing Research/Data collection:
Focus groups, surveying, campus mapping, trend development, Gen Y research, competitive pricing analysis, etc
- Strategic Planning/Innovation/Creativity:
Development of new strategies and tactics for promoting existing or new locations, etc. to enhance sales and customer satisfaction
Development and execution of annual meal plan campaigns, including oral and written presentations, to various target groups (e.g.; on-campus residents, commuters, faculty & staff, etc.)
Special events, promotions, marketing collateral, media interaction, public relations, etc.
- Relationship building:
Interaction with clients, university department heads, student organizations, community groups, etc.Qualifications
- Ideal candidates will possess a Bachelor's Degree (Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration or other related fields) with 2-3 years some relevant professional marketing experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Efficient in all Microsoft Office products
- A high energy, results-oriented individual who can make a difference; an individual who takes initiative, makes things happen, accepts accountability and has a "can do" attitude; has a sense of urgency.
- Team player who is creative and flexible in attitude and style to adapt to new situations in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment.
- Financial acumen, creative problem solving and customer savvy.
- A strong value system, unquestioned integrity and good listening skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Apply on company website