Acts as the opening lead, accountable for facilitating the process on select openings, either on-the-ground or off-site. Works closely with the project management team, on-site operations leadership, and other key functional, sales, and regional teams to ensure the implementation of this business model to deliver a successful account opening and ongoing momentum. Ensures planning/execution, roles/responsibilities, monitoring, and communication cadence.
Leads and influences in matrix-organized, cross-functional teams through collaboration with stakeholders to promote focus, optimize resources, and enable accountability, performance, transparency, and productivity. Responsible for enabling systematic solutions across the portfolio, tailoring them based on mutually beneficial strategic considerations.
Works on opportunities in conjunction with stakeholders. Enables the optimization of overall engagement/performance. Position exercises a sophisticated level of business acumen/savvy, organization, multi-tasking, and project leadership skills. Ensures “Integrity of the Deal” – outstanding outcomes for Client and Aramark.
The individual will be responsible for job specific activities, including but not limited to:
- Ensure the mindset is Account Management starting on day one to ensure expectations are clearly identified and met throughout the process.
- Bring and identify ways to improve our processes and systems to add value and efficiency. This role requires an individual who is interested in more than executing someone else's good idea, including receiving feedback and identifying new ways of improvement and acting upon it to remain relevant and impactful by challenging the status quo.
- Employ extreme resourcefulness and draw on diverse resources to provide solutions and information to make high quality decisions.
- Facilitate the tailoring of the opening plan by collaborating with key stakeholders and ensure we are performing the standardized approach, process, and activities.
- Validate the consistent execution in conjunction with the expected outcomes for Client/Aramark.
- Manage high, wide, and deep expectations and communications throughout the process in order to foster an environment of accountability, transparency, and partnership including external/internal communication plan/execution.
- Facilitate needs assessment and coordination of resources required to successfully open accounts.
- Enable identification, resolution, and potential escalation of issues and mid-course corrections/revision of plans to act upon.
- Manage through risks that may have a material impact on operations and assist with mitigation strategy development and communication plan. Raise any issues or concerns that require additional resourcing.
- Gather and document feedback on the process so that changes to the plan are deliberate and effective.
- Conduct ad hoc research, and develop and present information to communicate insights and implications.
- Train key stakeholders on the approaches, processes, and tools, guide them through their responsibilities, and assist in identifying and managing any challenges.
- Serve as representative for client presentations and internal sales meetings as appropriate.
- Forward thinker with strong business acumen - proven ability to use influence and drive collaboration across the organization.
- Capable of developing and articulating clear and compelling strategies.
- Proven ability to take strategy from the concept stage to operational implementation, particularly in a role of influence across the organization with strong organizational skills and well-honed ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Creative and flexible in style and attitude; excellent ability to be part of multiple projects and initiatives of varying size and complexity, while simultaneously meeting conflicting deadlines in a diverse, challenging environment with project management, change management, and facilitative approach.
- Excels at leading through ambiguity and collaborating to implement programs in a dynamic, fluid, multi-layered, decentralized environment.
- Effective at utilizing deliberate influence strategies to impact, shape, or re-direct the behaviors of others without formal authority and to navigate through different levels of leadership and varied perspectives to achieve an aligned outcome.
- Ability to coalesce and analyze information in a fast-paced environment to translate and communicate information, implications, and recommendations using clear written and verbal communications appropriately with a wide range of people and behavior styles.
- Ability and passion to ‘work the box' vs ‘check the box'.
- Professional with “moxie” who has an urbane and sophisticated level of business acumen – organized, multi-tasking project leader, seen as a business partner with outstanding outcomes.
- A natural leader with high energy and a sense of enthusiasm who can inspire and motivate others, thereby creating alignment and commitment throughout the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated and able to work effectively with autonomy; detail-oriented with the ability to effectively manage people without formal influence.
- A strong value system, unquestioned integrity, and good listening skills.
- Demonstrates the following essential foundations:
- Active listening married with critical thinking
- Intellectual curiosity as we manage through ambiguity
- Resilience with a bias towards action
- Being nimble without giving up core principals and convictions
- Results-oriented, who can make an impact; takes initiative, makes things happen, accepts accountability, and has a “can do” attitude; with an extreme sense of urgency.
- Perseverance to drive many-faceted and multi-tiered projects to a successful conclusion in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to contribute to a positive, fun working environment by always supporting teammates, assuming the best intentions and best outcomes, and always fostering creativity and good ideas.
- A minimum of 10 years of business experience, including working in the areas of account management, project management, sales, continuous improvement, and new business startups.
- High potential and high performing operations leader.
- Travel approximately 50+%.
Apply on company website