About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description
Position Summary: The Money Room Attendant facilitates all money needs and transactions while adhering to Aramark policies to ensure efficient sales reporting. Responsibilities may include transporting banks and change, balancing and auditing cashiers, and reporting discrepancies to management. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Facilitate all money needs while adhering to Aramark policies to ensure an efficient selling and sales reporting environment
- Responsible for transporting change, pickups, and banks in a safe and timely manner
- Responsible for accurate reporting on monies exchanged from employees at the end of each day/event
- Adhere to money handling procedures and policies
- Report issues and discrepancies to management immediately
- Ensure adherence to Aramark policies and procedures and operate within the guidelines of the Aramark Business Conduct Policy
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous high volume cash handling experience required
- Previous experience as a bank teller a plus
- Must display the utmost integrity due to handling large sums of cash Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Basic math and counting skills required
- Requires occasional lifting and carrying of up to 25 lbs.
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK ALL 7 HOME UNIVERSITY OF IOWA FOOTBALL GAMES
Apply on company website