About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description
Position Summary: The Server is responsible for taking customer orders and serving food and beverage according to customer requests. The Server should provide general customer service within the dining establishment as well as escalate and/or resolve any issues as necessary to ensure guest satisfaction. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Serves food and beverage to guests according to guests orders and/or banquet menu
- Maintains knowledge of menu items and all other offerings
- Maintains appearance and cleanliness of food service areas during event
- Replenishes food and beverage product
- Adheres to all alcohol service policies and safe drinking guidelines including checking guests' identification
- Provides excellent customer service, anticipating guests' needs
- Breaks down and cleans/sanitizes food service areas, workstations, and equipment
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience as a server or in food service role preferred
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of food safety principles and procedures
- Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
- Requires constant standing and walking
- Requires frequent lifting of up to 25 lbs.
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
Apply on company website