Summary of Position:
The Houseperson/Set-up position is responsible for manually setting up, breaking down, and servicing all meeting rooms and food functions in accordance with Arizona Grand Resort’s high standard of quality.
- Receive all freight and distribute to clients as needed.
- Physically set-up, and break down function spaces.
- Maintain, refresh and clean all function space after use.
- Execute all ballroom equipment and maintenance repair needs.
- Assure outdoor function space is maintained.
- Assist with food and beverage sets, as needed.
- Deliver equipment to outlets.
- Other supportive functions as determined by the Head Houseperson, Banquet Managers and Banquet Director.
- Education:High School Diploma preferred.
- Experience: Prior hospitality experience preferred.
- Certificates or Licenses:N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to lift 100+ pounds for extended periods of time.
- Ability to push and pull up to 500 pounds.
- Ability to memorize and perform Resort Standards, AAA Diamond standards, and Mystery shopper standards.
- Behaves ethically.
- Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, effectively. reading and writing, using the English language to communicate with other employees and guests.
- Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review).
*This position is a safety-sensitive position. Under the law, safety-sensitive positions are defined as positions where the employee operates, repairs, maintains or monitors the performance or operation of a motor vehicle, equipment, machinery, or power tools. Safety-sensitive positions may also include jobs where the tasks or duties required of the employee could affect the safety or health of the employee performing the task or others.
Apply on company website