ARKANSAS CHILDREN'S IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS.
CURRENT EMPLOYEES: Please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account (https://www.myworkday.com/archildrens/)and search the "Find Jobs" report.
Time Type:Full time
Department:CC017665 Quality Improvement Summary The primary responsibility of the Clinical Project Manager is to support improvement activities at ACH by assisting with plan design, implementation and support for select initiatives as defined by organizational and strategic goals set forth by senior leadership. The Clinical Project Manager functions as an organizational expert about the most current improvement science concepts and how they can be applied to the wide variety of improvement initiatives within the organization. Description
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate interdisciplinary team activities for approved structured improvement activities, providing the needed guidance and technical proficiency to allow the team to obtain positive results in the form of improved processes.
- Works with team to encourage appropriate creation of team charters, how to best track deliverables, create timelines, identify project members and provide guidance on resource requirements.
2. Reporting Performance Measures
- Establish and monitor regular reporting of performance measures status updates, feedback, and quantitative data on key responsibilities, objectives, and measures of success for each approved structured improvement activity.
- Analyzes data to support projects.
- Presents project progress to the various Steering Committees that oversee the improvement teams.
3. Project Management
- Lead teams throughout the project life cycle which will include prioritizing project among other hospital initiatives, allocating of resources, holding team accountable for deadlines and reporting project updates to the appropriate hospital committee as necessary.
- Consult with department leadership to identify appropriate key projects or structured improvement activities that will provide optimal benefit to our patients, families, and organization.
- Develop and facilitate education/training courses to provide guidance and transfer knowledge to others in the organization in tools, techniques, and methodologies of Process Improvement.
- Seek and maintain competency with process improvement methodologies.
5. Consultation and Identification
- Consult with department leadership to identify appropriate key projects or structured improvement activities that will provide optimal benefit to our patients, families and business results.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary work groups.
- Required - Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university - Field of Study: Nursing (BSN) (Will consider candidates who will complete their BSN within one calendar year or candidates with an MSN but no BSN.)
- Preferred - Master's degree or equivalent degree - Field of Study: Related field
- Required - 4 years total experience required, which includes 4 years of in a hospital setting experience, which includes 2 years of in a pediatric setting experience
- Preferred - 2 years Quality Management/Process Improvement experience preferred
- Preferred - 1 years Basic knowledge of improvement science (i.e., Six Sigma, LEAN) experience preferred
CERTIFICATION / LICENSE / REGISTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Required - Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)or Certified Pediatric Emergency Nurse (CPEN)or Certified Pediatric Nurse (CPN)or Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) (Certification)or Certified Professional in Patient Safety (CPPS) (Certification) (needed within 6 months of hire date)
- Required - RN License (AR or Compact State) (Candidate must possesss at time of hire)
- Preferred - Process improvement methodology
- Preferred - Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Lifting/Pushing/Pulling Weight Up to 10 pounds
- Lifting/Pushing/Pulling Weight Up to 25 pounds
- Lifting/Pushing/Pulling Weight Up to 35 pounds
- Lifting/Pushing/Pulling Weight Up to 50 pounds
(Manage safely with assistance of equipment or another person)
- Noise Level Noise Level
- Physical Activity Climb or balance
- Physical Activity Reach with hands and arms
- Physical Activity Sit
- Physical Activity Stand
- Physical Activity Stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, twist, or bend
- Physical Activity Talk or hear
- Physical Activity Taste or smell
- Physical Activity Use hands to touch, handle, or feel
- Physical Activity Walk
- Physical Environment Blood or bodily fluid
- Physical Environment Infectious disease
- Physical Environment Inside Office Environment / conditions
- Physical Environment Risk of radiation
- Safety Sensitivity This position has been designated as safety sensitive.
Apply on company website