ARKANSAS CHILDREN'S IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS.
CURRENT EMPLOYEES: Please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account (https://www.myworkday.com/archildrens/)and search the "Find Jobs" report.
Work Shift:Please see job description for details.
Time Type:Part time
Department:CC013330 4C Medical Summary Provides a competent level of nursing practice to autonomously provide safe and effective patient and family centered care for patients and families. Uses knowledge, skill, and experience to analyze, think critically, plan, prioritize, and organize care, make appropriate clinical judgments and efficiently manage routine and unexpected clinical situations Description 1. Demonstrates a competent level of understanding and application of the AC Model of Patient and Family-Centered care. Care is complete and addresses physical, psychosocial, and educational needs of the patient and family. 2. Consistently provides safe and effective nursing care at a competent level. Practice is in accordance with policies and procedures, professional practice standards, state Practice Act/Rules and Regulations. Demonstrates competent technical and procedural nursing skills. Communicates and collaborates by meaningful clinical documentation and complete hand-offs and participation in rounds and team meeting to assure continuity of care and to achieve desired patient outcomes. 3. Competently assess patients and provide developmentally appropriate and culturally sensitive care. Anticipates and incorporates appropriate diversional, play, or recreational activities.
4. Analyzes information to identify problems and outcomes, evaluates variations and patterns in patient/family data and recognizes implications to care. Develops, maintains, and applies the plan of care in collaboration with the patient, family, and interdisciplinary team, members. Identifies and competently and promptly responds to changes in patient condition.
5. Provides individualized patient and family education at a competent levels. Competently assesses patient and family learning needs and developing appropriate education plans. Consistently documents all patient and family education activities and facilitates comprehensive interdisciplinary teaching.
6. Advances evidence-based nursing practice using best available evidence, patient's and family's preferences and values, and team's clinical expertise at a competent level. Able to successfully search for and apply evidence to guide clinical practice.
7. Exemplifies and supports the AC Professional Practice Model. Evaluates own performance to identify areas of strength and needs for professional development. Provides input for peer evaluations.
8. Participates in interdisciplinary shared decision making activities.
9. Actively participates in the improvement of patient care, nursing practice and the work environment by identifying and providing feedback on areas of improvement, evaluating and implementing new equipment, products and technology,
10. Accountable for the quality of patient care by initiating advocacy actions for patients, families and AC team as needed.
11. Participates in councils, committees, taskforces and hospital initiatives, on-boarding, recruitment, and retention activities. Successfully guides individuals, groups and activities to achieve patient goals and positive outcomes. Participates in community activities which promote health and wellness.
12. Competently mentors, coaches, precepts, and teaches healthcare professionals and students.
13. Completes other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website