An outstanding opportunity exists for a board-certifiedNon-Invasive Cardiologistto join a well-established 210+ member multi-specialty practice with 300,000+ patient referral base. Located in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of Upstate NY, this position offers the opportunity to practice full spectrum of inpatient and outpatientCardiologyutilizing the most advanced technology in our state of the art facility with the support of a team of providers and superior staff at the Arnot Heart & Vascular Institute.
You will be supported by:
- Cardiac Wellness Center
- Cardiac Risk Reduction Program
- Chest Pain Center
- Stroke Center
- Specialized Cardiac Rehabilitation, Counseling and Education Programs?
- The only Catheterization lab in the region
- Cutting-edge Electrophysiology lab with highly trained specialists
- Disease Management programs including:
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Heart Valve Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Affiliated with Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Arnot Health is one of the largest Graduate Medical Education training sites. Our training programs includenumerous Primary and Specialty care Residencies and Fellowships. Candidates with a passion for teaching are of special interest.
If you are seeking a collegial practice that offers the rewards of a balanced professional and personal lifestyle in a beautiful suburban community, then you must explore this opportunity!
Income Details / Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee with Incentives
- Vacation Time
- CME Days
- Residency / Fellowship Stipend
- Full Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and/or 403(b)
Apply on company website