Requisition ID: 48580 Title: ARNP/PA Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: INC- Naples, FL (US08)Naples, Florida.
The Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) or Physician Assistant (PA) will be responsible for providing primary care diagnosis, treatment, consultation, and follow-up under the supervision of the lead physician.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsibilities include, but are not necessarily limited to, evaluating patients, assisting in coordinating medical care, counseling and educating employees/ patients, and reviewing test results.
· Works in an independent and interdependent relationship with members of the medical staff, which allows for consultation, collaboration, or referral.
· Provide telephonic on-call support after hours.
· Responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of acute, chronic, and long-term healthcare issues.
· Educates patients and/or families about preventive care, medical issues, and use of prescribed medical treatments and/or medications.
· Maintains legible, accurate, and confidential medical records. Documents all medical evaluations, diagnoses, procedures, treatment, outcomes, education, referrals, and consultations consistent with NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance), JCAHO (Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations), and state regulatory standards.
· Facilitates evaluation of records by physician(s), peers, and receives and implements constructive directives.
· Analyzes new knowledge gained from conferences, workshops, professional literature, or "hands-on training" and assimilates this knowledge into clinical practice
· Comfortably and accurately utilize an electronic medical record.
· Professionally interact with offsite medical providers in generation and tracking of referrals.
· Develops and or implements preventive medicine, health promotion, employee screening, and education initiatives.
· Works within the scope of the Florida Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Guidelines and Arthrex Family Medical Center protocols.
· Performs complex administrative and office related activities requiring considerable judgment, high degree of initiative, and independent action.
· Supports and encourage all corporate health initiatives and wellness programs.
· Be able to work at all locations if necessary, primary need would be Naples.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
· Must have a current license to practice professionally in the state of Florida
· Board Certified in the state of Florida
· 3 + years of clinical experience as an ARNP/ PA preferred
· Certification in adult health or family health preferred
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
· Current certification and skill in basic life support (BLS)
· Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language fluently
· Spanish speaking a plus
· Experience with EMR systems a plus
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with staff which includes: effective communication, getting along with coworkers and management and dealing efficiently and professionally under pressure
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
PCs, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook, plus any additional communications equipment as
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website