Clean Room Assembler
Arthrex Manufacturing Inc
Sandy Springs, SC
These positions will be located at the new Arthrex manufacturing facility in Sandy Springs, SC.
To assemble, label and package medical devices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs manual and fixture assisted device assembly and packaging on medical device components, kits, convenience packs and / or any clean room specific device assembly as assigned
- Performs placement of components onto the blister trays and die cut restraints
- Performs label application onto packaging constructs
- Performs supplemental label application, blister loading, pouch and blister sealing and visual seal inspection
- Load and orient unit devices into unit packages and / or automated equipment
- Performs daily cleaning, monthly terminal cleaning and semi-annual terminal cleaning activities in the clean room
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience with the assembly and/or packaging of manufacturing products is preferred
- Experience operating packaging equipment in manufacturing would be a plus.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- The ability to perform written tasks by reading, understanding and following work instructions provided
- Use Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as required
- Ability to work independently when necessary
- Able to determine materials and tools required to perform the operation
- Ability to perform different tasks /operation required to manufacture the product as instructed
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Comprehension is required to perform the following operations / tasks; the occasional operation of the label dispenser machine, heat sealers, weighing scale, crimping machine, arbor press, tygon tube cutter, wire cutter, small hand tools, fixtures and any clean room specific equipment as trained and assigned.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to comprehend and apply mathematical principles to the degree required to perform the job based upon job requirements.
Language and Communication Skills:
Ability to comprehend and apply language skills to the degree required to perform the job based upon the job requirements listed above. Ability to verbally communicate ideas and issues effectively to other team members and management. Ability to write and record data and information as required by procedures.
- Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If Walk/Stand/Push/Pull of Arm/Leg Controls is frequent or if Push/Pull or Arm/Leg Controls while seated is constant. Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Sedentary Work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website