Cleaning Tech II - Night Shift
Arthrex Manufacturing Inc
AMI South Carolina
To clean products following Arthrex Manufacturing, Inc. processes and procedures ensuring superior quality is delivered to internal and external customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs In-Process & Final cleaning and Passivation of products and components in accordance of work instructions
- Performs terminal cleaning and daily housekeeping utilizing various cleaning and disinfecting agents
- Performs manual device assembly
- Performs preventive maintenance of equipment per work instructions
- Completes necessary documentation with accuracy and minimal errors
- Follows and executes work instructions with minimal errors
- Assists Cleaning Tech I operators with proper method to perform processes
- Provides input to new new products and new work instructions
- Notifies Crew Coordinator or Supervisor of and safety or production issues
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of Six (6) months employment as a Cleaning Tech I or equivalent experience in Assembly, Cleaning and/or Passivation of medical device/instruments required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Ability to perform tasks by reading, understanding and following work instructions provided. GMP training required.
- Ability to independently perform all Cleaning job functions (i.e. Assembly, Hand Clean, In-Process Clean, and Final Clean work centers), as required/needed.
- Ability to perform PM's (preventive maintenance) on selected equipment as required.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Comprehension is required to perform the following operations / tasks; Crest COC9 Passivation, CREST, DURR and RAMCO Ultrasonic parts washers and the occasional operation of the specific equipment as trained and assigned
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to comprehend and apply mathematical principles to the degree required to perform the job based upon job requirements.
Language and Communication Skills:
Ability to comprehend and apply language skills to the degree required to perform the job based upon the job requirements listed above. Ability to verbally communicate ideas and issues effectively to other team members and management. Ability to write and record data and information as required by procedures.
Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Light Work.
Visual acuity necessary to do the job safely and effectively.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website