Requisition ID: 48816 Title: Data and Analytics Development Lead - TM1 Planning Analytics Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Naples, FL
The Data & Analytics Development Lead – TM1/Planning Analytics is responsible for leading efforts that architect, build and deliver next-level analytical solutions through an updated, best-in-class Planning Analytics platform that will enable Arthrex business partners to leverage all the capabilities the tool has to offer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, Develops & Delivers Financial Performance, Consolidation & Planning analytical solutions and workflows on the TM1 Planning Analytics platform, from end-to-end, with aid of business partners, D&A COE analysts, application teams and management.
- Delivers advanced analytical models that help analysts and management drive better business decisions and strategic imparatives, such as product development and operational efficiencies.
- Partners with Corporate Finance, Operations and Strategic Development teams to facilitate platform related processes, projects, maintenance and day-to-day operations that support financial closes, budget/planning processes, financial consolidation and other business processes.
- Fosters advanced capabilities such as machine learning, predictive and prescriptive models, when possible, to facilate model maintenance, increased accuracy and augmented decision making.
- Assesses and presents recommendations in platform usage and supporting business process improvements through continuous improvement mindset.
- Partners with Data Management COE team members for data sourcing and integrations to outside systems or databases.
- Maintains model-based security within TM1 PA & PAW, along with supporting documentation
- Develops high quality, accurate & agile analytical models that can scale with the rapidly expanding business.
- Ensures compliance and data accuracy with processes and systematic controls, that keep up with rapidly growing and changing organizational dynamics.
- Provides as needed support to global users in-person and via web meetings.
- Leads upgrades and patching processes in partnership with other COE team members, and communicates effectively on new features and transition to updated features/user impact.
- Proactively monitors applications for abnormalities, troubleshoots technical issues and continuously looks for areas to improve application availability and performance.
- Documents solutions and procedures for business continuity purposes.
- Mentors junior team members learning the TM1 Planning Analytics platform and fosters internal power users to learn and grow alongside
- Stays current with IBM Planning Analytics platform capabilities, as well as competitive offerings to support Arthrex roadmap in performance management and planning
- When necessary, is available outside normal business hours, including weekends, for critical issues and maintenance coverage. (shared responsibilities with team)
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in business related and/or STEM fields required; Masters or MBA Preferred
- 6+ years of expert-level IBM TM1 Planning Analytics experience in system configuration, advanced modeling and delopement of reports/dashboards, planning applications and workflows preffered.
- 8+ years of total relevant data & analytics experience implementing analytical models, reports & dashboards and decision support systems
- Experience automating processes in TM1 Planning Analytics for platform efficiencies and reduction/elimination of manual processes
- High level of technical expertise on IBM TM1 Planning Analytics platform including, but not limited to best practice architecture, TI Processes, Cube Rules, Optimization, Integrations and troubleshooting technical and performance issues.
- Experience with integrations using TM1 REST API, Python, TM1Py and Machine Learning are a plus
- Experience supporting corporate finance exhibiting knowledge of financial planning, budgeting, consolidation and forecasting functions and related processes required.
- Expert level working knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL and MDX.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- BM TM1 Planning Analytics certifications are a plus
- Microsoft Power BI stack skills are a plus.
- Strong analytical & business acumen, specifically in Sales, Finance and Accounting
- Ability to function in fast-paced, high growth and agile environment
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly with business, non-technical users
- Ability to partner, be customer focused and influence without authority, evangelizing best practices in tools and process
- Working knowledge of SQL and understand database/data warehousing concepts.
- Working knowledge of SAP ECC (FI, CO, SD, MM) a plus.
- Self-starter, highly accountable and sets high standards in all facets of work.
- Strong team player, but also able to work independently and self-motivate in fast paced environment
- Provent ability to meet tight deadlines and self-prioritize workload effectively
- Strong attention to detail and highly focused on quality of work, over quantity.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and lack of having well-defined requirements at times
- Knowledge and experience in Agile development methodology a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Life long learner, highly motivated to continuously improve own abilities and skills.
- Experience with process improvement techniques and tools. Lean or Six Sigma preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website