Graphic Design Supervisor
INC- Naples, FL
Provides expertise, leadership and guidance to graphic design and digital design team members. Defines the best file building practices for graphic design and digital design based on industry standards and develops training modules that support these practices. Reviews deliverables and provides quality-control to ensure the highest possible standards and adherence to corporate standards and guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises graphic design and digital design team members.
- Trains new graphic design team members.
- Provides performance reviews, appraises performance and resolves conflict.
- Sets goals and objectives for team members.
- Reviews projects for brand consistency, accuracy and design excellence.
- Defines technical practices and provide training modules that support these practices
- Ensures all standards and workflows are followed properly and all files are maintained in digital asset management system.
- Communicates regularly with the Graphic Design Manager to report inefficiencies, and areas of concern, and identifies solutions to make timely adjustments and/or improvements.
- Creation of high-quality presentations in PowerPoint that uphold the global corporate brand and standards
- Responsible for creating and further developing master files
- Creation, maintenance and administration of the internal database for PowerPoint presentations on the intranet in close cooperation with Product Management, Medical Education and Digital Media
- Creation and maintenance of eboard messaging
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree required; preferably in graphic design, or visual communications.
- 5 years experience in graphic design, digital design or related field required
- 2 years of supervisory experience is preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Advanced knowledge of graphic design and digital design principles.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, as well as PPTX
- In-depth knowledge of industry standards surrounding proper file building.
- Highly experienced designer with a trained eye to produce assets that align with brand consistency, accuracy and design excellence.
- Ability to supervise in-house team of designers.
- Self-motivated towards problem solving.
- Ability to produce quality work in a deadline driven environment.
- Capability to multi-task and willingness to collaborate.
- Being able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Medical/biological and anatomical knowledge about the workings of the human body is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Driven to stay on top of technology and explore new capabilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website