Wireless Networking Engineer
Bonita Springs, FL
Design, engineering, support and maintenance of wireless computer network infrastructure in an enterprise environment including office space, educational environment, large convention space and warehouse environments. Ability to rapidly resolve issues with performance of wireless systems and deploy environments remotely using remote hands. Knowledge of security projects and posture enforcement, including Cisco ISE and preferably, through DNA Center integration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead small to very large wireless infrastructure projects and teams supporting those projects
- Analyze and recommend solutions, upgrades, and services for streamlining and system improvements.
- Support of hardware/software maintenance to include troubleshooting, installation and upgrades, Tier 3 support.
- Support multiple locations worldwide (domestic and international travel may be required).
- Complete GIS operational tasks, project tasks, and end user support duties as assigned.
- Assist with architecture and design of infrastructure solutions and methodology.
- Resolve incidents through effective troubleshooting methodology, Tier 3.
- Maintain accurate updated documentation while performing essential job duties.
- Liaison with vendors, partners, and external resources.
- Assist other analyst with troubleshooting and fulfillment processes.
- Ability to train other staff on technical operations.
- Subject matter expert on the operation, maintenance, management, and deployment of multiple computer infrastructure hardware/software solutions.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design build and maintain Cisco based enterprise wireless networks and location based services
- Design build and maintain Cisco based identity services
As a plus, first experience in Cisco DNA Center
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of two years of experience in supporting computer infrastructure hardware, applications, and systems required.
- Computer infrastructure-centered certifications required.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website