Under general supervision, performs administrative and general office duties. Answers inbound phone calls in a professional manner and operates a console to route calls to the appropriate party. Greets all visitors and staff in a courteous manner. Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review. Supports HR team with event coordination and administrative tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer all incoming calls utilizing phone console and route to appropriate individuals within three rings.
- Assist callers using professional telephone etiquette, credible and pleasant voice, and use correct grammatical construction and choice of words.
- Greet staff, customers, vendors and visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
- Manage entrance and exit to the facility ensuring the safety and confidentiality of our visitors and staff.
- Provides administrative support for Manager and senior staff in Boston as needed.
- Maintains Badge system (new hires and replacement badges)
- Receives and distributes incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail.
- Coordinates and organizes company social events.
- Supports recruiting team by helping manage local interview process and schedules and assisting with closing requisitions in the SuccessFactors system and maintaining and closing the requisition files.
- Manages the employee lunch program with vendors, if needed. Arranges for catering for hosted events as necessary.
- Schedules conferences, appointments and administers the conference room scheduler to set up meetings for Boston management team.
- Creates and maintains employee personnel files for local office.
- Maintains attendance tracking log. Notifies HR and Manager when occurrences are close to violating Attendance standards.
- Maintains and creates records and filing system for HR department support.
- Create new employee and termination packets in coordination with HR Dept. in Naples
- Performs daily accounts payable functions of invoice matching, vouchering. Receives and vouchers invoices for Boston office and enters them into Capri for payment.
- Reconciles purchasing activity and receipts for proper expense classification and recording.
- Research issues, problems or anomalies with invoices for Finance as needed.
- Uses the Capri system to monitor past due statements/invoices from Boston office vendors. Orders and stocks office supplies. Provides administrative support for other departments as needed.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 3 years' minimum general administrative experience required, preferably in accounting or HR
- Experience with Visitor Management System a plus.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Basic clerical and administrative skills.
- Ability to work effectively in professional office environment, providing high level support to visitors, Boston office managers and employees.
- Strong attention to detail, with high level of accuracy.
- Excellent telephone answering skills utilizing pleasant, professional phone voice.
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures.
- Strong communications and teamwork skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a team oriented environment.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet, and specialized software skills.
PC, printer, copier and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Ability to operate a multi-line telephone system with voice mail and route calls to the correct destination.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website