Product Marketing Manager- Knee/Hip
Arthrex, Inc. is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics. Arthrex is actively searching for a Product Marketing Manager to work alongside our knee & Hip Arthroscopy product management team to help lead, plan and execute downstream marketing. The successful candidate will work with marketing, medical education and KOL's to maximize the impact of marketing and educational efforts. Excellent interpersonal, presentation and leadership skills along with five plus years or more of related experience and a Bachelor's degree are essential for this position. The position does require travel. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
The Product Marketing Manager will assist the product management team in leading, planning, and executing downstream marketing for Arthrex knee & hip arthroscopy products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with marketing and Product Managers to develop and manage promotional planning and execution for products and brands at Arthrex
- Point of contact for the on all corporate marketing initiatives for a product group, including tradeshow support, advertising management, website development support, sales tools and international downstream marketing efforts
- Work closely with product management to set priorities for promotional focus and efforts in order to best allocate resources to key growth product families
- Responsible for developing marketing plans that include targeting, value proposition, key messaging, market analysis, competitive analysis, promotional planning, trade show strategy, sales tool development, digital and web strategy and a revenue walk for each product category
- Responsible for managing all sales training efforts for a product team.
- Develop promotional launch plans for new products including key messaging, photography, videos, marketing materials, sales tools, ads, white papers and trade show strategy for important new products
- Lead a monthly review of progress and updates for the Product Managers of Knee and Hip Arthroscopy
- Annually present marketing plans to the leadership team and the product team
- Meet regularly with MarComm leadership to discuss priorities and timelines for product promotional assets and campaigns
- Work with Sales Leadership to develop tools and resources to support their efforts
- Provide creative direction on campaigns, marketing materials, sales tools, ads, etc. and review and communicate campaign messaging and strategy regularly with the product managers for key initiatives
- Work with HCP consultants to develop promotional ideas, review materials and support educational presentations to include key products and techniques
- Assist Product Managers in KOL management and communication
- Establish and review marketing analytics to support messaging, product focus, and promotional planning
- Organize and maintain global market analysis and agency/subsidiary/distributor performance
- Conduct research with surgeons, reps and patients to review and test messaging, gain feedback on materials, and obtain feedback on key products
- Work closely with MRM team to effectively move assets through the review and approval process in the MRM system
- May manage one or more direct reports
- Travel for training, meetings, and trade shows may be required up to 20%
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in business or marketing,
- MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in brand/product management or upstream/downstream marketing or orthopedic sales required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the medical device industry required
- Orthopedic experience is preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Knowledge of surgical orthopedics and/or arthroscopy.
- Skilled in working with different functions and effectively coordinates their activities to achieve desired results.
- Excellent listening skills, including the ability to identify and isolate customers concerns or objections, in addition to excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills are required.
- Proven success in developing and executing promotional campaigns for product launches.
- Ability to develop strategic marketing plans.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
- MS Office, PC and various and specialized software. required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website