Talent Acquisition Manager
Arthrex, Inc. is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics. An exciting opportunity is available to join our Recruiting team at our corporate campus in Naples FL. The Talent Acquisition Manager will provide business-focused HR expertise to ensure professional employment (sourcing and staffing) services and solutions. This position is accountable for managing and leading the recruitment function and is responsible for continuous improvement and communication of recruitment and selection processes. The successful candidate will build relationships with department managers and add value beyond transactional tasks by pursuing creative and innovative opportunities to refine and improve the process, interview skills, identifying strategies, potential trends/issues, and have critical conversations on sourcing strategies, market trends, and compensation issues. The ability to successfully create a sense of urgency and influence others without authority as an internal consultant to educate partners on the process, procedure and best practices is required. Excellent communication and analytical skills along with eight years of full-cycle, high volume recruitment experience, five years of supervisory/management experience and a Bachelor's degree are essential for this position. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and manages efficient and cost effective sourcing, recruitment and selection services throughout the entire organization to attract highly qualified employees to Arthrex. Ensures up-to-date compliance with all employment laws.
- Responsible for the staffing of exempt and non-exempt positions on a timely basis. Reduce recruitment turnaround time to ensure timely placement of candidates for open positions.
- Manages recruitment related issues; provides support to and coaches client management in assessing organization and department staffing requirements and growth needs.
- Hires, develops, and manages recruiting team employees. Implements and manages efficient work processes and ensures technology is fully utilized to further enhance efficiency, quality and type of staffing services offered.
- Responsible for effective communication, promotion, compliance and, well-documented procedures surrounding the company's EEO and diversity efforts.
- Manages relocation efforts of candidates hired from outside geographical areas.
- Ensures well-documented policies and procedures are maintained, revised and communicated.
- Assists with consulting and support of employee career developmental initiatives.
- Educates managers on hiring techniques and legal issues regarding hiring practices.
- Works on recruiting reports and metrics and analyzing hiring trends.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 8 years of full-cycle, high volume recruitment experience; specific expertise in the areas of sourcing, recruiting, and relationship management.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's degree and/or PHR preferred.
- Highly developed interviewing/behavioral assessment techniques, creative sourcing experience required.
- Broad knowledge of HR disciplines and practices, including employment laws.
- 5 years of supervisory/management experience required.
- Experience creating and analyzing reports.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels.
- Ability to design and implement efficient work flow processes and structures.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong communication/people skills.
- Strong sales/negotiation/ consultative skills.
- Ability to think “outside of the box” embrace change, and suggest creative innovative solutions as it relates to the business needs
- Ability to multi-task within a deadline oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
- Possess a sense of urgency to understand and meet customer needs.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Experienced user in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Experience with Success Factors is a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website