The Video Editor edits video assets for Arthrex including surgical technique videos, training materials, product demonstration videos, promotional videos and motion graphics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offload or ingest all media into appropriate storage locations and verify media transferred successfully as well as provide quality control for all recorded footage
- Organize footage, sequences and titles for all Adobe CC projects
- Provide rough assembly of timelines for other Videographers
- Edit select content in coordination with Product Management, the Marketing Department and the Medical Education Department to produce high-quality digital media that educates our audiences
- Sync and master audio for final output
- Color correct and grade video footage utilizing vectorscopes, RGB parade and waveform monitor
- Follow standards and guidelines for consistent corporate identity
- Maintain project status within the Arthrex Marketing Resource Management system and Media Production applications
- Maintain all files in the Arthrex Digital Asset Management system
Knowledge/Experience/Education and Skill Requirements
- Proficient in multicam editing
- Efficient in creating track mattes utilizing blending modes
- Knowledgeable about industry standards for compression and codecs
- Must be able to meet assigned deadlines
Must be able to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time
Video Editor I - 30001202
Limited use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts. Limited knowledge of industry practices and standards.
Solves routine problems of limited scope and complexity following established policies and procedures.
Work is closely supervised. Follows specific, detailed instructions.
- Knowledgeable of best practices for post-production workflow
- Working knowledge in the use of Adobe CC applications
- Knowledge of basic color correction
- Ability to mix multitrack audio
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website