At Aspen Dental, we're not just fired up for the future. We're fired up by the future. We're transforming healthcare, and that means doing things differently. Our people break down barriers and work together to make the impossible, possible. We are driven by one overarching purpose: To care for the people who care for the patients
Dentists with Aspen Dental have 100% clinical autonomy and are able to focus entirely on providing quality patient care. With the support of a highly skilled, trained office staff and the operational and administrative aspects of the practice handled by Aspen Dental Management, Inc.'s (ADMI) expert business teams, you'll be able to focus your time and energy on procedures including restoration (fillings), crown and bridge and core build-ups (veneers, onlays, inlays), extractions, removable prosthodontics, and providing comprehensive treatment plans.
You'll enjoy access to mentors, free continuing education, and leadership training through Doctor Development Programs, as well as the opportunity to own your own practice through the Practice Ownership Program. Fueled by the spirit of camaraderie, Aspen Dental is a community that thrives on collaboration, and has fun while doing it.
We want to put your experience to good use – take some time to explore rewarding growth opportunities and earning potential. Our future is bright and we want you to join us on this incredible journey.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.Responsibilities
- Educate patients on oral health.
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Maintain patients' medical records.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of staff.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
Apply on company website