Hourly Wage: $18.00 - $25.00
Your skill set is exactly what we are seeking at Aspen Dental! Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Looking for work / life balance and charting a limitless path to success? Aspen Dental can offer you the opportunity to learn new skills in the dental field, where you can grow with a company that is opening 80+ new offices each year!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Professional Development
- Flexible Schedule
Interested in learning more about our benefits? Click here - https://bit.ly/2mPjqg9!
Your experience and qualifications appear to be a great match – let's talk about your potential to join our team!Responsibilities
- Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures.
- Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment.
- Take, develop and mount dental radiographs (x-rays).
- Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment.
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures such as restorations (fillings), root canals, etc.
- Teach patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health (brushing teeth, flossing, nutritional counseling, etc.).
- Perform various office tasks as necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Dental Assistant Certificate with prior assistant experience necessary.
- X-ray certification required.
Apply on company website