Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is the nation's premier dental services organization. We provide expert business and administrative support to the fastest growing, branded network of dental practices in the country. We recognize that our success is a direct result of empowering and supporting ambitious dental professionals; together we build and develop successful, patient focused dental practices. As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer a new opportunity to join our dedicated Finance Department as a Senior Internal Auditor.
Under the general direction of the Director of Internal Audit, the Sr. Internal Auditor is responsible for the development and execution of the internal audit program.Responsibilities
- Design and execute financial, operational, regulatory, compliance, or technology audit programs that target high-risk areas in the company's controls, systems, and processes.
- Identify gaps and areas for improvement and evaluate their significance and potential business impact to improve process effectiveness.
- Responsible for staying current on compliance and regulatory rules and changes within the industry
- Present practical recommendations to business units and prepare written audit reports to document your findings.
- Collaborate with and educate process owners regarding the importance of maintaining strong internal controls and the role of internal audit.
- Be a high visibility leader to drive organizational change and guide the business to a successful future state.
- Through continuous education, maintain and improve knowledge of corporate governance, risk management, internal controls, compliance and internal audit processes
- Manage and perform special projects as assigned
- Act as a liaison within the company and with practice owners and their employees.
- Prepares and monitors departmental key performance indicators designed to measure contribution and success.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or another related field
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) certification
- At least 5 years of experience in private or public accounting or auditing
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Skills and Competencies:
- Mathematical, analytical, communication (written and oral), time management, decision making, attention to detail, integrity, reliability, and leadership skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Communicates effectively, builds relationships, collaborates and promotes teamwork
- Takes initiative, solves problems, analyzes issues and drives for results
- Ability to identify and manage risk
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
Apply on company website