Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is the nation's premier dental services organization. We provide expert business and administrative support to the fastest growing, branded network of dental practices in the country. We recognize that our success is a direct result of empowering and supporting ambitious dental professionals; together we build and develop successful, patient focused dental practices.
The Scheduling/Call Center Sr. Manager will support and inspire Managers, Team Leaders and Agents. They will provide leadership, coach and develop Managers and plan and implement Scheduling Center strategies and improve systems and processes.Responsibilities
- Responsible for direct supervision, leadership, and development of 2-4 Managers and their Teams.
- Identifies trends and areas of improvement through call monitoring and reviews
- Works with Managers and Team Leads to improve Scheduling Center performance through coaching and progressive discipline
- Accomplishes Scheduling Center human resources objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, coaching and counseling employees. Makes sure that policies and procedures are being followed.
- Coordinates with Learning and Development to implement new training strategies and initiatives
- Coordinates with Managers to implement disciplinary action for underperforming employees as needed.
- Works with newly trained employees and has performance based meetings as needed on a weekly basis
- Builds schedules and maintains team roster sizes based off of business needs.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership of new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintains high energy and enthusiasm in employees from Manager to Agent level
- Improve employee engagement and proactively identify opportunities to enhance the employee experience.
- Support communication and modeling of mission, vision, values and words to live by.
- 5+ years of call center management experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Ability to work within a fast paced call center environment
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Previous experience with computer software including Excel, MS Word and Power Point
- Previous experience and proven abilities to effectively and proactively manage change and implement process improvement.
- Professional and efficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively coach, train and develop Managers, Team Leads, and Agents
Apply on company website