Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is a leading dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support services to independently owned and operated Aspen Dental offices in 43 states. Our purpose is to care for the people who care for the patients, providing expert business support to the largest, fastest-growing branded network of dental practices in the country. This model makes it easier for independent, licensed practitioners to do what they do best: Care for their patients.
As a reflection of current needs and planned growth, we are excited to offer the opportunity to join our team as a Talent Acquisition Manager (Recruiter) focused on supporting our Field Operations and locations across the U.S.
In this vital role you will direct, plan and implement activities to identify and hire quality candidates for position openings in a timely and efficient manner.Responsibilities
- Works with HR Business Partner and the Field management team to assess needs and develop a recruiting plan/strategy in support of talent initiatives.
- Posts job openings and generates a pipeline / funnel of qualified candidates for open positions using a variety of recruiting methods and resources.
- Screens potential candidates and makes recommendations to hiring managers.
- Manages the candidate selection/interview process.
- Manages the negotiation, closing, and offer elements of candidate/new start relations.
- Embraces organizational vision and is a brand ambassador for ADMI; seeks and recommends new or innovative means for identifying key talent.
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Related/Industry Experience: 3+ years of experience with full cycle recruitment, in a high volume, fast paced setting. Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal); demonstrates ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills; proficent with ATS and Microsoft Office (Excel / PowerPoint).
ADMI, Inc. offers a growing work environment with opportunity for long term career advancement. For immediate consideration for this role, apply today!
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.Available Locations Aspen Dental - 8888 Nationwide, United States
Apply on company website