Aspirus Health has a great opening for a Non-Invasive Cardiologist in Wausau, Wisconsin. When you join Aspirus Heart Care at Aspirus Wausau Hospital, youll be joining one of Watson Healths Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospitals in the county. Aspirus Wausau Hospital has received this honor for 7 consecutive years!
- Well established collegial group, owned by Health System
- Be busy from day 1. Long waitlist of patients to be seen
- Clinic at main office and outreach with scenic drives.
- Be on call 3 nights a month, for consults only
- NP/PA support
- Opportunity to participate in advanced valvular heart disease, cardio-oncology, pulmonary hypertension, and heart failure programs
- 3D TEE, strain imaging, system-wide standardized echocardiogram, and nuclear imaging including PET
- Teaching opportunities and faculty appointments through Medical School on-site (Medical College of Wisconsin) and Family Medicine Residency Program
SYSTEM AND AREA HIGHLIGHTS:
- Aspirus Health is an IBM Watson Top 15 Health System for the 4th year in a row
- Outstanding outdoor opportunities minutes away, including downhill and cross-country skiing, mountain bike trails, hiking, fishing, snowshoeing, curling and world-class whitewater kayaking
- Live in a small urban setting or in the countryside, both within 10 minutes of the hospital and office
- Exceptional work/life balance with generous time off
With this position youll enjoy a very competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including $50,000 signing bonus, and up to $200,000 loan repayment
Apply on company website